Your payment was successful and your booking has been received.
Feel free to check out our CS Chat Room public forum while you wait for your services to begin.
Or view some of our articles:
- Never Settle: A Poly Positive TraitHave you ever found yourself in a situation where you are telling yourself “it is what it is?” I have. A lot. More recently it has been reserved for the moments when I can not…Continue Reading
- Part 7 – Happiest Moments (The “Our Story” Series)*Part 7 of a 10 Part Series of articles showing the diversity and authenticity within the Polyamorous Community. Happy moments are what make life worth living – we all have at least a few. Of…Continue Reading
- POrenting in a Nutshell (Polyamorous Parenting, Part 3)Why is parenting so difficult? Well – for starters you can’t escape being a parent, it isn’t like any other kind of relationship where you can just disengage and separate yourself. If a child is…Continue Reading
- The Roads of Communication + ConnectionEvery relationship you have is a 2-way street (and that goes for non-romantic relationships, as well). It’s a feedback loop. Your connection to your partner is based off of a communication feedback loop that is…Continue Reading
- Knowing What You WantReally identifying your own wants with potential partners is a major part of successful polyamory. You shouldn’t just date someone because they’re poly and you’re both attracted to each other. Having those conversations can really…Continue Reading