Your payment was successful and your booking has been received.
Feel free to check out our CS Chat Room public forum while you wait for your services to begin.
Or view some of our articles:
- Polyamory on a BudgetFor some people, the idea of polyamory seems taxing on the wallet, or bank account. Thinking about paying for dates with multiple different individuals can seem overwhelming. You might think it’s cheaper to just stay single. Or, you might worry you’ll never find someone, or never be worthy or deserving of anyone, until you have … Read more
- New Relationships in Established PolyculesEveryone feels jealousy, it is a very normal feeling. Sometimes in Poly relationships jealousy can go hand in hand with compersion. You're so happy for your partner and their new relationship, but that jealous/insecure feeling is still present. In established polycules this can be a very stressful feeling to have and to experience. So what … Read more
- PL PatreonWe now have a Patreon account! Become a patron to earn access to literary episodes (serials) and comics. Once we reach $400/month we'll be able to publish more frequently! You also have the chance to be depicted in our comic strip!! https://www.patreon.com/PolyamorousLiving Our base subscription is ONLY $3/month! For a limited number of patrons, we'll … Read more
- R is for Respect (The ABC’s of Polyamory)I’m writing this article because all too often people seem to misunderstand me when I say I deserve respect, or when I ask them for respect. The concept of respect has been very poorly, or dimly, lit for a long, long time. It’s played a role across many different faces. False faces. It’s been the … Read more
- PART 2 – Discovering Polyamory (The “Our Story” Series)*Part 2 of a 10 Part Series of articles showing the diversity and authenticity within the Polyamorous Community. There is much debate within, and beyond, the polyamorous community regarding whether polyamory is a relationship orientation you are born with, or whether it is a lifestyle you simply choose to live. Everybody approaches this issue different. … Read more